Sunday, April 3, 2011

Red's ideas

Yesterday I got a message from my friend, who is currently in Spain. Actually he is a guy who made first Terminal Space translation. He is now in his first cruise, which it will last for almost half a year. Here are his ideas for my Underworld Kingdom game:
  • Last Haven – dead port city, attracting sailors with illusions and magic;
  • Stronghold of Shame - i't s gate shut down just before end of its construction, now it's (probably) empty and forgotten place;
  • A - Mother In The Depths - goddess who doesn't want to be a goddess;
  • Useless artifacts;
  • Empty God – (nonexistent) god of nonexistent things;
  • Ungrol’s Menu – great tome of fish dishes, actually being a diary of the Empty God;
  • Phan Falat – daemonic whore;
  • Cursed slaves of Mida galley;
  • Odun Trud – mage of nothingness;
  • Gran’guali – magic of cereals;
  • The immortal lumberjacks from T’tog.
I don’t know what do you think about it, but in my opinion… it fucking rocks! You can be sure that soon I’ll develop these ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Some very nice ideas in there. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. They're all suggestive in some way, but for me the Stronghold, Mother in the Depths and Empty God are extra special, a little weirder.

    ReplyDelete